3 cups of almond flour, 3/4 cups of butter 1/4 cups of cocoa powder, sifted 1 large egg 3/4 cups of keto sugar of your choice 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract generous pinch of salt
- mix all until homogeneous
- roll the dough into 3cm balls and squish them on to a pam sprayed pan. thickness should be about 1cm. doesnt need too much space between cookies cuz they don’t spread much.
- bake for 15 minutes at 375F
- cool completely
filling ingredients: 1 cup of cream cheese 3/4 cup of greek yogurt 2 tsp lemon juice 1 cup of keto sugar small pinch of salt little vanilla extract
- mix all. 2.adjust the consistency. add more cream cheese if too loose, add more yogurt if too stiff.
- add sugar to taste. it’s okay if the sugar doesn’t melt completely cuz it gives it that powdery icing texture
assemble, and enjoy. in moderation if you’re trying to lose weight cuz these are pretty high calorie.
honestly eyeballed the filling so i have no idea what the proportions are. sorry!