KETO HERB CRACKERS 3-4 crackers = 1 NET CARB This plate is ~12 servings
-2 cups almond flour (plus a lil extra) -1/3 to 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat) -1 egg -1 tsp pink Himalayan salt + -All and any spices and herbs!
PREHEAT OVEN TO 275
- Mix the almond flour, sour cream, and egg together. It should combine to make a dough like mixture. Add the salt. If it’s too wet – add more flour // If it’s too dry – add more sour cream – just little by little until it’s the right consistency.
- Separate the dough into smaller portions (as many portions as you plan flavors)
- Add your first flavor ingredient to the divided portion – for example: Chopped chives! Knead with your hands until the chives are distributed throughout the portion of dough.
- Place on a sheet of parchment paper NOT WAX PAPER, 5. Roll out until it’s about 1/2 inch thin – or whatever thin/thickness you like.
- Grab a cookie cutter, and cookie cut those crackers!
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet, sprinkle salt on top (or whatever spice you want), and stab with a fork just so it can breathe while baking.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for about 10-13 minutes (watch closely because baking depends on the size and thickness of your crackers)
- Remove and let cool! ENJOY!! I whipped some cream cheese with chives, basil, and parsley and used it as a spread.
Here were my creations: – Sour Cream & Basil
- Sour Cream and Chive – Parsley & Ranch Seasoning
- Ground Mustard & Onion Basil or chive was my fav. But, they’re all really really good!