These rolls are very small but you can of course make them bigger. I really missed having a roll with cheese so I decided to bake these fiber rolls. The recipe is from a ketoloss.life. They came out very nice with a chewy crust and soft spongey center. It’s very important that you drink a lot of water or you might get some trouble with blockage since they are almost pure fiber.
- 55g psyllium husk powder (the consistency of flour)
- 30g potato fiber
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 250 mL boiling water
- Mix dry ingredients
- Lightly beat eggs in a separate bowl
- Add apple cider vinegar to dry ingredients and mix
- Add the eggs and mix quickly
- Add in boiling water and mix quickly
- The fiber will absorb the liquid very fast so you need to mix quickly and thoroughly. It’s easy to use a hand mixer for this.
- Let the dough rest for 5 min
- Form into balls and bake them at 160° for 50 min