- 4 MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust*
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
NUTRITION FACTS :-
1. Prepare patties according to package directions. Chop patties into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
2. On lightly greased baking sheet press pizza dough into 14 x 9-inch rectangle. Bake at 400°F for 8 minutes.
3. Spread salsa over partially baked crust, leaving 1-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with sausage pieces. Sprinkle with onions and cilantro.
4. Bake at 400°F about 11 minutes more or until crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 mintues before serving.
*Note: If desired, substitute one 14-ounce baked Italian bread shell for the refrigerated pizza crust. Prepare patties as directed in step 1 above. Instead of step 2 above, place bread shell on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 5 minutes. Add toppings as directed in step 3 above. Instead of step 4 above, bake at 450°F about 10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly. Let stand for 5 mintues before serving.