Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 4 serving
- 1 pound, Steak (prefer Rib-eye due to rich in fats but any will be fine)
- 1 tsp, Butter
- 1/2 head, Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 sliced, Red Onion (Optional)
- 3 cups, Baby Arugula (Optional)
- 12 halved, Cherry Tomatoes,
- 4 ounces, Crumbled Gorgonzola (Blue Cheese or any as you like!)
- For Vinaigrette dressing, Mix the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, syrup , salt, and pepper in a blender. Gradually blend in the oil while machine is still blending. Put aside.
- Melt butter on a pan and grill the steak to your prefer done-ness. Put aside.
- Mix everything in a large bowl. Pour in the Vinaigrette. You might add some salt and pepper to your taste. Put the salad on the serving dish
- Slice the steak and put on top of the salad. Sprinkle with the some cheese and vinaigrette and serve.