THE CRISPY YUMMY Hawaiian Pizza Pinwheels !!!!
Ham, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pineapples rolled up in pizza crust making this the perfect dinner. Only 5 ingredients needed to make these delicious, gourmet Hawaiian Pizza Pinwheels that taste better than take out!
Friday night is pizza night at our house and last week I made the best pizza pinwheels! We love our weekly pizza nights and we like to switch things up every week so we decided to get creative with our pizza pinwheels.
Well, let me just tell you – if you’re a fan of Hawaiian pizza then you are going to love these Hawaiian Pizza Pinwheels. I should warn you that these delicious pinwheels will go fast . Serve with extra pizza sauce and you have a fun dinner everyone will love.
- One Roll Pizza Crust
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Uncured Black Forest Ham
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 8 slices Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza crust into a long rectangle. Leave 1″ at either and and cover with a layer of pizza sauce, ham, pineapple, and cheese.
- Roll up starting with the longer side. Pinch the end to seal. Slice into equal size rolls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.