THE Crispy Yummy Keto Taco Shells !!!
These are the crispiest low carb Keto taco shells you’ll ever taste! They’re easy and quick to make and contain only 1.1g net carbs per shell. Load in your favourite taco filling and enjoy on Taco Tuesday!
Prep Time 10 mìnutes
Cook Time 7 mìnutes
coolìng time 3 mìnutes
Total Time 17 mìnutes
Calories 103 kcal
- 2 1/4 cups / 225g pre-shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup / 25g coconut flour
- 2 tsp psyllium husk powder
- Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or with an electric mixer until they resemble small crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw circles of 6 inch / 15 cm diameter on the parchment. I traced around a small saucepan lid, but you can use any round object that size.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the taco shell mix onto each circle and spread out inside the circle.
Please say something to keep getting My Recipe, THANK YOU !!!