The Fluffy KETO CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
1.5 cups almond flour
1 can coconut cream
1/2 cups sweetener
1.5 cups grated carrot
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp ginger
3 tsp mixed spice
2 tsp nutmeg
400g cream cheese�180ml heavy cream
90g powdered erythritol
1/4 tsp stevia powder (or monk fruit powder)
1 vanilla bean (or vanilla essence)
1. Combine all your ingredients in a mixer and mix well.
2. Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake for 1 hour @ 180C
3. Allow to cool.
4. Make an incision in your vanilla bean. Run the back of a knife or spoon along the bean to scoop out all the seeds. Keep for later.
5. Add the cream cheese to a bowl and whip with your beaters until softened. This should take 20-30 seconds.
6. Add the erythritol to combine.
7. Pour in the heavy cream in 4-5 batches.
8. Beat for a few minutes, until the frosting starts to thicken up.
9. Once it’s thickened up, add the stevia and vanilla to the frosting and mix to combine.
10. Frost your carrot cake… and ENJOY!