The fluffy Keto Cornbread !!!
his Keto Cornbread is super fluffy, tender, and moist. It has the right amount of sweetness, making it fantastic for dipping into chili, soups or stews or top with butter and have it as a quick snack. At only 1g net carbs per serving, this almond flour cornbread is super soft in the middle with buttery and crunchy edges.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the ingredients except the jalapeños (if not using toppings/fillings simply omit them).
- Pour the batter into a 10.5″ well seasoned cast iron skillet and top with jalapeños, bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
NUTRTION FACTS :-
Calories , 120 Fat (grams) , 10.8 Carbs , (grams)1.5 , Fiber (grams) , 0.7 Net carbs , 0.8
Sugar (grams) , 0.6 , Protein (grams) 4.1