The Keto Chocolate Walnut Blondies !!
Heaven called… they want their Keto Chocolate Walnut Blondies back!
Blanched almond meal or flour 2.5 cups (266 g/9.38 oz)
Coconut flour 1 TBS (7 g/0.25 oz)
Low carb sweetener (Swerve, Sukrin or combination of erythritol and stevia) 1 cup
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Pinch of salt
Butter melted 1 cup (220 g/7.76 oz)
2 L eggs
Vanilla extract 1 tsp
Dark chocolate chips 2/3 cup (100 g/3.52 oz)
Walnuts 1 cup (100 g/3.52 oz)
1. Combine almond flour with coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
2. Add melted butter, whisk it and add eggs and vanilla.
3. When mixture is nice and smooth, add chopped walnuts and dark chocolate chips.
4. Bake keto blondies on 175 C (350 F) for 20 minutes or until baked.
5. Enjoy this keto cake with a cup of coffee or tea or as a keto dessert after a nice keto meal