KETO PUMPKIN CARAMEL CHEESECAKE 🤤🤤🍰 Just LOOK at that DRIZZLE ☝🏼
6 Packages of Cream Cheese (left out for 2 hours to be totally soft)
1/2 C – Sour Cream
6 – Eggs
1/2 tsp – Vanilla Paste
1.5 TBS – Pumpkin Spice
1.5 Cups – Allulose
1/2 tsp – Salt
1. In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add sour cream, salt, allulose, pumpkin spice and vanilla, and whip until we’ll combined.
3. Add eggs while mixer is running, one egg at a time.
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325F and boil 6 cups of water. Wrap the outside of the springform pan in aluminum, to prevent leaks.
5. Pour batter into springform pan on top of cooled crust.
6. Place springform onto an edged or deep cookie sheet. And place into your oven in the middle rack.
7. Once in the oven, pour the boiling water around the springform into the cookie sheet. Do not splash water into the Cheesecake.
8. Bake for 75 minutes. DON’T OPEN THE DOOR. The steam is important.
9. Turn off oven, and open oven door for a few minutes to release some of the heat, but do not remove the cheesecake. After 2 minutes, close the oven door, and let the cheesecake slowly cool for another hour or two. Then refrigerate overnight.