Struggling to find Keto-friendly recipes the whole family will love? Try this ZUCCHINI NOODLE BEEF LASAGNA SOUP
1 lb. grass feed ground beef
2 Tbsps olive oil
1 large yellow onion, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
3 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
2 (14 oz) jars diced tomatoes, with its juice
1 Tbsp dried Italian seasoning
6 cups homemade or low sodium broth (beef, or vegetable broth)
3 oz. Parmesan rinds
3 medium zucchini, spiralized
a handful of fresh parsley or basil, chopped
1. Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic, and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
2. Stir in the ground beef and cook, stirring and breaking the meat, until no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Add in diced tomatoes, Parmesan rinds, Italian seasonings, broth, a pinch of sea salt, and pepper.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
5. Stir in the zucchini noodles, and simmer for additional 1-2 minutes.
6. Remove Parmesan rinds and discard.
7. Serve soup hot, garnished with fresh chopped herbs such as basil and parsley. Enjoy!